tirsdag den 3. juni 2008

Indiana Hunk!

Have you seen the new Indiana Jones movie!?
I have!!! He is my favourite hero and I have to admit it - he is still delish!

The action takes place in the mid-fifties, my favourite era. The action opens with a bang and a loud and great Elvis song. But don't go to the cinema if you enjoy petticoats and fancy fifties dresses, there's not much of that kind'a fifties stuff.

But back to Indy - in the movie his gotten 20 years older, but in real life his turned 28 years older. But he is still smashing, he still makes most of his stunts himself (uhm, a real man!) and I read in an article that his younger player had to work hard to keep fit enough to follow his tempo. Here he is, the lastest photo of my all time hero - what do you think? As son said: after ten minutes you forgot he was an old man. :)

Son and I saw the very first Indy movie the day before and it was a great idea, since you remember and recognize a lot of things in the action.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...