tirsdag den 24. august 2010

A Tribute to DH

Today is our anniversary - 19 years, but we've been together for 30 (!!!) years. Where did all those years go!?!

Here we're kissing - we still do.

It took DH 11 years convincing me to get married, so he was a happy man when I entered the church. We're going out to dinner and we will watch The Expandables. I love action movies and this features all the heroes from our youth.

So a warm thank you to DH for holding on for so long - I know I'm not easy, but in return I'm never dull. :) I'm ready for the next 30 years.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I wished you happy anniversary in Danish (well I think it was happy anniversary, I used a translator online) on your Danish version. But, here I shall say, Happy Anniversary and what a darling couple you make. I say, your wedding dress is not shy and, as always, very stylish! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Donna, You are so sweet, thank you. I draw my wedding dress and asked my MIL so sew it, she's a pro tailor. I have never wanted to be a white bride, red and pink are my colours.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, dear. My wedding wishes did not post two days ago so I must try again.

    Best Wishes to you and your DH for any more years of wedded bliss!

    Be Happy and Love One Another!

    XOX, Laurel in Florida USA

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you, Flaurella. We had a lovely day, just the two of us holding hands, eating at a cafe and watching a movie. :)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...