onsdag den 8. december 2010

Christmas DJ: Jingle Bells

I am Christmas crazy! It is no surprise for those of you who know me. I simply LOVE Christmas! Last year I played Christmas-DJ and recommended Christmas movies to get you all in the right Christmas spirit. I will do so again this year, and what is better than some jingle bells to do so!?

Here is good ole blue-eye, Frankie-boy himself:
I have a soft spot for Mr. Sinatra and think this version is great.

Here is a little more rocked version:
Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms. You cannot live without it in December.

Here it is in a classic version:
The Puppini Sisters is in fact a modern group reminding much of The Andrew Sisters.

And here it is in the good old version:
With Bing Crosby and the Andrew Sisters. And since you ask - yep, I've got the LP that is shown at the beginning of the video.

Merry Christmas to all of you. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...