torsdag den 1. december 2011

I am a Lipbalm Addict!

Yes, I confess – I am a lipbalm addict! I LOVE lipbalms, lipsticks and lipglosses. I have a lipbalm in every room, in every pocket, in every purse, and in every car. And I keep buying new ones – a lovely scent or a funny tube - there’s always something I simply have to try. Since it is such an inexpensive little gift for myself and since I use them all the time, I think it is OK to buy them.

At Etsy you can buy the most delicious homemade lipbalms. I got a “sweet deal” at this seller: GreenNymph. I bought a.o. Cherry Pie, Vanilla Latte, Crème Brulee, and Caramel Apple. Yummi, they are delicious.

And the other day this Christmas collection hopped into my basked and typed my PayPal password – ooops, how can it happen!?!
Now I even cannot convince myself that I need more lipbalms.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...