torsdag den 7. februar 2013

Commercial: Sanne's Vintage Jools

Well, it is my blog, so I suppose I can bring a commercial for my own little shop, right?


I've wanted to open an Etsy shop for long and now I've finally done it. I'm very excited and think it looks really nice. I've collected vintage costume jewellery for about fifteen years, and have some things in my collection which I think is really lovely but never use, strange. Now I've sorted them out and put them up for sale - at very reasonable prices - in my new shop:


And only half an hour after the grand opening, my first order ticked in. I was so happy I danced. This is how an order looks when it is ready to be shipped:


Of course I've made nice thank-you's card matching my "logo", which I fasten on the box with a matching red rubber band. And yes, I've drawn a happy flower on the envelope, since I hadn't any nice stickers and I really like when sellers make the order special. Now I think I will continue to draw since it is much more personal.

So do take a look in my nice shop when you need a break: Sanne's Vintage Jools.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm thrilled as can be for you! Huge congrats on launching your etsy shop. I adore vintage costume jewelry and will adding you to my fave sellers right away.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...