torsdag den 14. marts 2013

Record Cover Art

Last week I visited the Design Museum with Rasmine. We saw the exhibition "Record Covers - The Revival of the Vinyl", which I found really interesting. A lot of covers hung from the ceiling, sorted in subjects (the cover, not the music). There were subjects like black and white singers, men and women, groups, graphic, drawings, cartoons, nature, travelling, instruments, etc. etc. There were also a timeline at one of the walls and a lot of vintage record players - I fell in love with quite a few.

I could have spent a lot of time reading it all, but instead I bought this nice book about the exhibition:
There are photos of all the covers from the exhibition, so I can enjoy it for a long time.

The exhibition ended with new vinyl! I knew it existed, but not this one:
Madonna's Confessions on a Dancefloor, made of shocking pink vinyl (limited edition double LP). I have now bought it via eBay for 45 dollars for my vinyl collection.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...