torsdag den 20. juni 2013

Vintage Sundress Potholder Pattern

Do you remember my Easter gifts? I've crocheted vintage sundress potholders for the women:

I had one single potholder left which my maternal grandma has made. I started copying it, but made it a little bigger and changed the pattern of the skirt a bit. And now I've written the pattern for you, unfortunately only in Danish. I'm not sure if I can translate it, but if you insist, I'll try:

Click for larger photo, if any of you understand Danish. I wanted to upload it in pdf, but Blogger not allow pdf.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I do remember these charming potholders indeed. I thought they were so cute, I even told my mom about them. It's really sweet of you to share your pattern, dear lady.

    Wishing you a beautiful start of summer,
    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they're cute too, and usable, which doubles. Have a lovely weekend, dear. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...