torsdag den 27. februar 2014

Winter Nails

During Winter I want to have snowflakes and white glitter reminding me of frost, on my nails.

Here it is Sally Hansen's Bleech Babe (lovely white with a little shimmer, and it is almost a one-coater, thanks for the tip Hanne) with OPI's I Snow You Love Me (large holo glitter, but with way too few of them in the bottle. Next time I will use a wooden stick to take them off the brush, because it was seriously annoying):
Yep, my nails look a bit worn, but I thought I would show you how my nails looks when my mani is a week old. Not bad at all. ;) I do my nails every Sunday evening and then they look nice until next Sunday. But I don't scrub floors or do the dishes during the week. :)

This is a white shimmer polish from Gosh with a frost-like Indie glitter polish over and stamped snowflakes at my ring finger nail:

When I hosted our Nail Night with Hanne I got a funny gift:
But what is it? It is a fun technic, which I have never tried myself, but I think I will soon. Hanne had prepared the most charming snowmen on a CD in a plastic bag. I don't know if we forgot them since we didn't use them, because they are super nice, so I wanted to design a snowman mani:
It is Essie Aruba Blue with the snowmen, stamped snowflakes and a little holo glitter at the tips. I almost hadn't the remove them a week after. Thank you, Hanne. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ooohh, all of these manicures are so splendidly pretty and fun! I especially love the darling snowmen. I think I'll have to try some of my own freehand next winter.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Instead of doing freehand, you should do the "CD in a plastic bag"-trick, so much easier, and then you don't ruin the motif on your nails. Have a lovely weekend, dear. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...