torsdag den 3. april 2014

Dreambox

Dreambox, what is that? It has nothing to do with TV programmes for sure.

Dreambox is a box in which you put tiny things representing your dreams:
The nice box has contained Mozart chocolate, which our neighbour brought home from his holiday in Austria as a thank you gift for looking after his house. It was a perfect dreambox - and free.

What have I put in my Dreambox, you ask:

Let's have a look:
  • A watch - because I have for very long dreamed about working part time, to have a day off where I can relax and be more creative. I don't think I ever have time for that in my daily life. And I am working part time now! :) From the 1 March I have every Wednesday off. It also means that my wage have been reduced about 20%, but it is so much worth it.
What am I going to do in my extra time?
  • I will knit, therefore I have knitted a mini knitting.
  • I will draw, so there is a little pencil.
  • I will paint, so there is a little box of crayons in the middle.
  • I will sew, so a little reel of pink thread with a threaded needed is found at the right.
  • I will read, not necessarily the bible, but it was cute and tiny.
  • I will listen to much more vintage records, therefore there is a little key ring record.
  • I will paint my nails, perhaps with the blue mini polish from OPI.
  • And I will have a pleasant time, represented by the tiny candle.
And the last wish is to visit Paris, therefore there is a photo of the Eiffel tower. I have wanted to for many years. And do you know what - I am going there in the coming Easter with DH and our best friends. :)

When I had finished the box, which was a really nice little project, and showed it to DH, he asked me where he was? But honey, you are all over - you are the small glittering hearts I have sprinkled over all the things. It silenced him. ;)

So I cannot complain not having my dreams fulfilled, but there is room for more in my Dreambox.

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is a marvelous and very inspiring idea!!! I am in the midst right now of making some very long standing dreams of mine a reality (beyond that, I cannot say more quite yet - soon though!) and will be making one of these boxes now on the weekend to help remind me of what I'm working towards, hoping for in the future, and simply of where my life is at right now as I'm on the cusp of reaching my 30s in July. Thank you very, very much for sharing this stellar concept with us, dearest Sanne.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You're welcome, dear. And I will look forward to seeing your dreambox. I'm very curious now. ;)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...