torsdag den 26. februar 2015

Gosling vs Renner

I am sure you all know the Ryan Goslings Hey Girl memes, which have flooded the internet for long. Here are some examples:

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Gosling's memes are sweet and cute, where Jeremy Renner's are sexy and dirty:
Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner

This is of course my favourite in my Gosling versus Renner theme:
Jeremy Renner

I know who I choose - I really don't need more nail polishes! ;)

If you have a naughty humour and think Renner is a hottie, then there is much more like this here: This is Jeremy Fucking Renner Talking. But don't be offended by the F-word.

I am sure they are both sitting laughing out loud thinking "relax chicks".

2 kommentarer:

  1. True, one has to wonder what someone thinks about when they become a meme, especially one focused around their looks. Shy soul that I am, I hope I never somehow find myself in that position (positive or negative) - yikes!!! Pretty darn unlikely, so I'm not really worried. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh Jess, now I am very tempted to make some memes of your Photos. ;) But I will only share them with you. I think these memes are funny, but I am a grown up, who knows it is just jokes, and as long as they are not insulting or rude, I think it is OK. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...